[vserver] No maintainer for vserver-sources (and util-vserver) on gentoo

From: Marcus Mülbüsch <m.muelbuesch_at_as-infodienste.de>
Date: Tue 12 Jan 2016 - 10:01:18 GMT

Hello all,

    what's the status for vserver-sources on gentoo and in general? I'm
working with Linux-Vserver on gentoo for the 8 last years and have
always been happy.

    However, will this be an option any longer? What can I do to improve
the situation? Is there nobody willing to become gentoo maintainer? What
can I do to support the next maintainer?

https://packages.gentoo.org/packages/sys-kernel/vserver-sources

> This package needs a new maintainer! If you are interested in helping
> with the maintenance of vserver-sources, please get in touch with our
> Proxy Maintainers team.

Marcus