Re: [vserver] funding the 5.10 vserver goal

From: Adrian Butterworth <adrian_at_economicoutlook.net>
Date: Mon 01 Nov 2021 - 13:32:27 GMT

Hi

This years LTS 5.15 was released yesterday but with a short EOL of Oct 2023 :(

This suggests 5.10 with an EOL of 2026 would be a better base for the next
linux-vserver LTS for those of us planning server infrastructure.

I note we are still 50 Euro short of the funding target so Economic Outlook
can up our contribution to 600 to push us over.

regards
Adrian

ps: Happy to pay you in advance Herbert if to send us the details.