From: Sam Vilain (sam_at_vilain.net)
Date: Wed 21 Apr 2004 - 22:46:40 BST

The Debian patch against the 2.4.26 kernel is at:

http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/k/kernel-source-2.4.26/kernel-source-2.4.26_2.4.26-1.diff.gz

Ola Lundqvist and Ron Lee are the current maintainers of the Debian
package that includes patches against various versions of the Debian
source trees.

Maintainer information about the Debian versions of the util-vserver
utilities package and patch are at:

http://packages.qa.debian.org/u/util-vserver.html
http://packages.qa.debian.org/k/kernel-patch-ctx.html

Sam.

--
Sam Vilain, sam /\T vilain |><>T net, PGP key ID: 0x05B52F13
(include my PGP key ID in personal replies to avoid spam filtering)