From: Alex Lyashkov (shadow_at_psoft.net)
Date: Wed 28 Apr 2004 - 17:12:28 BST

÷ óÒÄ, 28.04.2004, × 18:46, ryanmh_at_comcast.net ÐÉÛÅÔ:
> Howdy all:
>
> Incoming connections from a virtual server I'm running are appearing as if they are coming from the host. For example, on a third server (completely separate from the host/vserver), the httpd access_log shows entries from the host IP, and not the vserver IP, when accesses are coming from an app running in the vserver context.
>
> Is this expected behavior? Is there a way I can make vserver connections appears as if they are from the vserver? I saw a similar question in the IRC logs, but the answer appeared to be truncated.
>
> Thanks,
> Ryan
>
> p.s. Running vs1.3.8 and alpha util-vserver. The host and the vserver have been assigned different IP addresses on the same subnet.

see archive this list.
Correctly select source address without complete separate routing caches
and routing tables not possible. and Vserver not have it.
I report about this bug to list, because freevps have same problem at
one of old snapshot.

--
Alex Lyashkov <shadow_at_psoft.net>
PSoft