From: Liam Helmer (linuxlists_at_thevenue.org)
Date: Wed 28 Apr 2004 - 17:45:20 BST

This question came up on the list a week or two ago, and the answer was
that IPtables rules were changing the source address of outgoing
connections. Did you check those to make sure that packets coming from
your vserver addresses aren't being SNAT-ed to something?

Just thought I'd check.

Cheers,
Liam