Re: [Vserver] Iptables NAT & vservers

From: Joep Gommers <joep.gommers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon 13 Mar 2006 - 16:59:50 GMT

Well for web, radius you could use Squid as a reversed proxy. For SSH
you can setup different ports on the different ip's.

Or in some nasy way you could use snort to match for your hostname and
dynamicly make the forward, and remove it when its gone. But thats
just utter nonesense.. nonetheless possible

J-