[vserver] grsec releases

From: <ccx_at_webprojekty.cz>
Date: Wed 14 Sep 2011 - 09:38:28 BST

Hello
I wish to update my vserver/grsec based server, but there seems to be
lack of grsecurity-enabled releases lately. Moreover I tried the latest
patch that applies to 2.6.36.2 and ran into poblems with
pivot_root(): Invalid argument, which guys on the irc hinted is probably
fault of broken release. (I disabled pivot_root grsec protection in
sysctl).

My questions are if there are any new releases planned for
vserver/grsecurity and what is the procedure for making them (in which
way to combine patches, where to get them, etc.) so I could build and
test current state.

Thank you very much.